TRC Registration Programs
A quality management system is a business management tool. Registration is recognition of the activities, effort, and commitment to quality of the product or service you provide to your customer. Many companies believe that they are already doing meeting the intent of the standard and have a good product or service or they have been "doing it this way for years, why spend the money on something I am already doing." What if the cost of building your product or providing your service was less? What if you could increase your profitability; increase your market share; reduce waste; and increase customer and employee satisfaction all for a fraction of the cost that you are spending to maintain good quality now - would you do it? TRC offers certification services to the following standards to allow you to optimize your business management tool.
- ISO 9001 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements"
- AS 9100 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Organizations"
- AS 9120 "Quality Management Systems - Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Distributors"
- AS 9003 "Inspection and Test Quality System"
- ISO 14001 "Environmental management systems - Requirements with guidance for use"